In mid February, when we came into service our vehicle we talked to Dan Austin, Head Sales Manager, Mr.Austin approached us about a new program they have where the Russ Darrow dealership will pay off the remaining amount on the loan you owe as a trade in, so you can buy a new car.

The advantages were that we could lower our payments and pay less in interest. We thought about it and decided the beginning of May would be a perfect time to do it. We talked with Chris Bushnell on the phone, on 04/02/2010, who assured me, jamie Vesperman and my wife, Lisa Vesperman that where the Russ Darrow dealership will pay off the remaining amount on the loan you owe as a trade in. We thought this was awesome.

We came in on 04/05/2010, to do the deal. Mr. Bushnell seemed to be rushing us. We filled out are paperwork for credit for the new loan.

Once he had the information he ran to Dan Austin. The amount we owed on the vehicle was around $9900 dollars. Mr. Bushnell came back and told us that Russ Darrow Dealership will only cover $5500 of the loan and that we would have to finance the $4400 left.

I asked why don't you cover the whole loan as was stated by Mr. Austin. Mr. Bushnell stated that we should be glad we did not own his car which he lost 44% on and to take it and shove it where the sun doesn't shine in a kind way, basically.

if a business says "the Russ Darrow dealership will pay off the remaining amount on the loan you owe as a trade in," to lure you in, shouldn't they keep up their end of the bargain, whether they lose money or not.

Flummery and puffery is one thing in sales but when the sales Manager, Dan Austin, who works all day with financing says "the Russ Darrow dealership will pay off the remaining amount on the loan you owe as a trade in," if this doen't happen is it fraud?

Had an Experience with Russ Darrow Kia?

Comments

Your a *** loser

to *** #712400

From Russ Darrow

We are very sorry to hear this please contact me at jre@russdarrow.com to allow me to assist in any way possible... We value all our customers and will go above and beyond to help

#194086

The same thing happened to me in March 2010 at the Nissan dealership on Browndeer Road.I filed a complaint with BBB.

They agreed to pay the balance on my lease if I purchased a car form them but did not keep their word. They even lied to the BBB. It was an awful experience.

I only wished I had checked for complaints first.They have quit a few!